Accelerate Human Achievement: that is RPASoft’s mission. We are embarking into a journey in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Implementation Services in Process and Platform Solutions with various offerings across industries and domains. With this, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders.
Job Location: Bangalore / Client location
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: B.Tech / B.E., M.Tech.
Target Batch: 2020-2021
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Provide guidance with process design
– Design, develop, test automation workflows
– Development of RPA components: bots, robots, development tools
– Support the implementation of RPA solutions
– Create process documentation
– Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes)
Skill Set Required:
– Technical knowledge on leading automation tools, e.g., Blue Prism and UiPath
– Excellent software development background, e.g C#, C++, Java, .NET
– RPA – UiPath(preferably)/AA/BP. Certification is mandatory.
– Process minded, good presentation and articulation skills.
– Experience with Agile development methodology
– Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred
– Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning
– Understanding of workflow-based logic
– Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
– Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
– Talent to present technical details.
– Impeccable documentation and reporting (MS Word and MS PowerPoint) skills
error: Content is protected !!