Monitor, Manage and track digital advertising campaigns on different platforms. Setting up and updating reports for advertising campaigns, working and liaising with different client teams.
- Candidates are required to work on different online advertising processes such as Display, Email and/or Search using various tools available
- Communicate with the internal and external stake holders on a daily basis to ensure that tasks assigned are completed on time
- Manage daily updates provided by the client
- Generate various reports and analyze them as per the requirements. Responsible for day-to-day online Campaign management.
- Setting up campaigns (Display Ads/Rich Media/Flash Ads/Video Ads/GIF) using different Ad Server tools
- Trafficking the campaigns as per client’s requirement Responsible for quality check of the campaigns
- Grabbing the Screenshots as per the schedule by the clients Troubleshooting and alerting clients via chats, emails and calls
- Responsible for sending campaign performance reports on daily and weekly basis Analyze ongoing campaigns and offer optimization suggestions of campaign is performing below benchmarks
- Address day-to-day technical issues and questions from the clients
Graduation/Diploma (BE, B Tech, BCA, BSc Comp)
DESIRED Behavioral SKILLS / COMPENTENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Positive attitude, logical thinking and quick learning ability
- Team player and ability to cope with pressure and workplace setbacks
- Candidate should be good at probing and problem solving skills.
|Job Category||Marketing Campaign Digital|
|Qualification||BE, B Tech, BCA, BSc Comp|
|Skills||internet and MS Office Basic Knowledge of HTML|
|Salary||1.8 to 2 lacs pa|