Job Summary QMetry is looking for an enthusiastic Associate Software Engineer/Fresher who have some prior knowledge of Java and related technologies and worked on any Java projects in academic curriculum/initial career.
Experience Required: 0 to 2 years
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A.
- Should have knowledge of OOPs concepts, Core Java and SQL.
- Hands on Experience in Java and Spring.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Flexible, self-starter, fast-learner – willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be proactive in working end to end including understanding requirements and analyzing, providing solutions, coding, unit testing, build deploy and support.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to deliver items in an Agile Environment
- Ensure Static Analysis, Unit Testing and Code Reviews are diligently followed
- Collaborate with QA Support team and solve their problems
- Follow Test Driven Development, Agile practices diligently.
- Continuously learn the new technologies and use it product appropriately
Good to have knowledge:
- Spring Framework, JPA, Database Design and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge Jira Software.
- Bit-Bucket for Source Code Management.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, REST API documentation like Swagger.
|Job Category||Information Technology|